Is your finished basement area heated and cooled? If so, our basement hopper is made specifically to address your needs and keep your basement at the desired temperature you are seeking for comfort…
What is a basement hopper window?
A basement hopper window opens inward from the top of the sash on a horizontal axis. By opening inward to ventilate, the opened sash does not interfere with the window well. This basement window can be made to fit the short height requirement found in many basement window openings. When closed and locked, it forms a tight seal to resist water penetration.
Window Source of Virginia offers a hopper window specifically designed to fit your needs and to help keep your living area insulated for comfort, while saving on energy costs.
Basement Hopper Features
- Multi-chambered 3 1/4 inch vinyl frames
- Fusion-welded sashes and mainframes
- Tilts in for ventilation and cleaning
- Sash can also be removed for full ventilation or pass-through
- Heavy duty stainless steel, free-floating, concealed pivot arm
- Pull handle lock for security and positive seal
- Extruded aluminum screen rail
- Full fiberglass screen included
- Double insulated glass
- Meets Energy Star requirements with LowE/Argon glass optional upgrade
- Warm edge spacer system